No Gluten For Us

No Gluten For Us
No Gluten For Us!

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Menu for Week of 18 Sept 2016

Menu for Week of 18 September 2016

Sunday - Brats w/ Kettle Chips (Cape Cod brand are GF)

Monday - Chicken Cordon Bleu (Chicken-Cordon-Bleu) and broccoli
     This was my husband's request this week and will be my first time making it. Hopefully it turns
     out :-)

Tuesday - Grilled New York Strip Steak, Jasmine Rice and Crock Pot Cream Corn (Cream Corn)

Wednesday - Parmesan Crusted Fish (Parm Crusted Tilapia), GF Fish Sticks, Salad, Peas

Thursday - Mexican Pizza (Mexican Pizza), Corn Tortilla Chips, Queso (Rotel & Velveeta), Corn
        For seasoning I use GF taco seasoning, I omit the pizza sauce, and use hamburger instead of  
        sausage

Friday - Tomatillo Chicken (Crockpot Verde Chicken), Jasmine Rice, Mixed Vegetables
       I do not use cilantro and I actually use Herdez Tomatillo Verde Cooking Sauce for this. You can 
     also add a can of green chiles if so desired (my family doesn't like hot and spicy so I leave them
     out). SO DELICIOUS.

Saturday - Parmesan Meatloaf (GF Parm Meatloaf), Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli
     For breadcrumbs I tear up pieces of GF bread and it works fine.  I also use only hamburger and
     Prego Marinara or Prego Traditional pasta sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment