No Gluten For Us

No Gluten For Us
No Gluten For Us!

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Thank You for Small Favors

One of the biggest challenges for my 9-year-old daughter when she found out she had to go gluten free was giving up the typical snacks that kids seem to gravitate to: Goldfish crackers, a lot of her favorite chips, cereals, cheese sandwich crackers, etc.  Then about a month ago her endocrinologist gave us a sample of these wonderful little nuggets that will change gluten-free parenting forever - Lance Cheddar Cheese Sandwich Crackers. They are delicious and taste almost like their Ritz counterparts. I couldn't find them in any of our local stores so I ordered them from Amazon (I was that desperate for my daughter to have them). I highly recommend these crackers...

Here's a link to where I found them on Amazon Lance GF Cheddar Sandwich Crackers

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment