Monday - Everyday Baked Chicken (Everyday Baked Chicken), quinoa and peas
I'm going to pound the crap out of this chicken because someone just told me that it makes a huge difference in tenderness. Maybe that's why I haven't liked chicken so much in the past and this will be a game changer?
Tuesday - Baked Bean, Sausage and Kale Skillet (Baked Bean, Sausage and Kale Skillet).
I have never made this before but I figure my kids love baked beans and sausage so surely this will be a hit...
Wednesday - Parmesan Tilapia (Parmesan Tilapia), mashed potatoes, corn.
Thursday - Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole (Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole) and salad.
My husband is on a "chicken cordon bleu kick" so I saw this on Pinterest and though I'd try it out.
Friday - Slow Cooker Lemon-Garlic Chicken (Slow Cooker Lemon-Garlic Chicken) with roasted asparagus and hollandaise sauce (check to see if GF), and rice.
I have no idea if the packet hollandaise sauce is gluten-free but as luck would have it, our celiac wouldn't go anywhere near that or asparagus pre-celiac diagnosis so in our case it doesn't matter. I'll make her and her brother another vegetable (probably peas).
Saturday - Breakfast for Dinner: Omelets with Hash browns.
I can't stress enough how much my family loves having breakfast at dinner time.
Sunday - Crispy Baked Buffalo Wings (Crispy Baked Buffalo Wings) with ranch dressing, kettle chips, and a homemade vegetable tray (carrot sticks, celery etc.)
For football Sunday of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment